The search for essential oils has shown a higher Trend in Pinterest for some time. Users of Pinterest are adding natural remedies for diy and reap the health benefits while adding them to their pumps, bath, products for skin care and beauty to cleanse them and even add to their food and drinks. When you think of essential oils, it can be overwhelming because of all the names I’ve probably never heard of. In this blog we share recipes for skin care, to improve various aspects of skin health, including bright skin, brighter skin, acne, dark spots, sensitivity, numbness, and more. Here are five recipes for Anti-numbness, acne skin, black dots and more.
What are Essential Oils?
According to Dr Axe essential Oils are extracted directly from the bark, flower, fruit, leaves, seeds or roots of a Plant or a tree, and just one drop can have powerful health Benefits. They are generally produced by the distillation process, which separates the water-and oil-based compounds from a steam plant.
1. Vitamin C-DIY Serum against aging
- 1 teaspoon of Vitamin C powder without GMO
- 1 teaspoon of filtered or purified water
- 1½ teaspoon Aloe vera
- ⅛ Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops of essential holy oil
- Using a bowl and a blender, mix the Vitamin C dust with the filtered water.
- Add Aloe vera gel. Liquefy again.
- Add Vitamin E oil and incense. Mix all ingredients until they are well mixed.
- With a funnel, the Serum is placed in a small amber bottle to reduce light exposure.
- Apply at night and make sure it is removed in the morning, as it can cause sensitivity in sunlight.
- It is possible that you want to start every two nights to make sure your skin reacts well. The results are usually found within a few weeks up to three months.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should consider examining a small skin patch during the first night.
Benefits of essential incense oil:
- It has the ability to strengthen the skin and improve its tone and elasticity.
- Defense mechanisms against imperfections
- Reduction of the appearance of scars and acne
- It reduces redness and irritation of the skin.
2. DIY Face Wash for light skin
- 1 Teaspoon Of Coconut Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Of Apple Vinegar
- 20 Drops Of Tea Tree Oil
- 2 capsules of probiotics, live
Mix the ingredients and mix them with a Mixer. Then pour the mixture into a suitable bottle and store in a fresh place.
Benefits of tea tree oil for the skin:
- A natural remedy for acne and other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Effective to reduce inflammation, to fight infection of the skin or of wounds and reduce wound size.
- Sunburn, wounds and insect bites relieve
3) Mask for Removing Pimples DIY
- 1 Teaspoon Of Gelatin
- 1 Drop Of Peppermint Oil
- 1 drop of holy oil
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric
- Heated an eighth of water in a pan. You put the warm water on a small plate.
- Add peppermint oil. Remove.
- Give the Jell-o to. Mix well.
- Give the incense. Remove.
- Add the turmeric. Stir until well mixed.
- Apply to the nose and cheek area or apply to the entire face and neck area. Let it dry, then take it off gently. Rinse with warm water.
Benefits of essential skin mints oil:
- It has a soothing, softening, anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- effective when applied to reduce black spots, skin fat, dermatitis, inflammation and itching of the skin.
- It can hydrate the burnt skin and alleviate the pain of sunburn.