Nowadays, people have become more conscious about their physical appearance. They want to have a whiter complexion, whiter teeth, glowing hair, and slimmer body. Some tend to undergo operations just to achieve want they want.
People who have a bigger body are one of these people who experience operations for quick results. But there are still some who want to achieve a slimmer body through exercises and the right diet. Aside from seeing themselves lose weight, they also realize that they have become healthier.
Even some people who have a slim body have problems. Belly fat is one of the concerns each and every person’s faces. I know you do, too! We often see belly fat and feel annoyed. But actually, belly fat is good for you. It protects your stomach, intestines, and your other delicate organs.
When you are at an ideal weight, the fats, including belly fat, secreted by the body are actually healthy. They do positive things such as regulate insulin, help to regulate appetite by allowing you to feel satisfied after eating and help burn stored fat.
However, having too much of your belly fat is bad. The extra fat cells deep in your abdomen, also known as your visceral fat, generate chemicals, hormones, and toxins than what your body needs. These chemical troublemakers travel to your blood vessels and organs and cause inflammation that can contribute to problems like heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and even cancers.
Also, when you have more and larger fat cells than normal, this happens usually when a person is overweight or obese, they can cause damage to your systems and organs since these fats are close to your organs.
So going back to the problem with having belly fat, people with a sedentary lifestyle, or people who fail to exercise regularly or do not exercise at all, have a higher risk of getting belly fat. Also, serious health problems are not preventable. Examples of a sedentary lifestyle are when you sit on the couch, watch too much TV, or using the computer basically all day. If you are living a sedentary lifestyle, you better change it now. Start exercising and be active!
Overeating can also be a reason of how belly fat can be developed. Eating too much can lead to gain of weight and can make you fatter and wider, especially on the waist part. Gaining weight is based on having too much calorie intake. So if you do not want to have belly fat and get fatter, start to limit the food you eat. If you can, track your calorie intake and be conscious of what you eat.
Lastly, belly fat can also be acquired through genes. You can’t really do anything about this. Your belly fat will just come out no matter what you do. But still, if you want your belly fat not to be too much than what you are really supposed to have due to your genes, what you can do are you can exercise and limit your calorie intake.
Less Belly Fat, More Confidence and Happiness
No matter how much you want to lose weight, if you do not change your lifestyle, then nothing will happen. The following tips “Baby Candy Loves” is going to give are just some ideas on how you can get rid of your belly fat and to have a flatter and toned stomach.
- Try running, biking, swimming, or any cardio exercise that can get your heart rate up.
- Insulin promotes fat storage and eating food with high in protein may protect you against insulin resistance. This means that the more protein you intake, fewer chances of belly fat.
- One theory states that the acetic acid in the vinegar produces proteins that burn up fat. Try to consume a tablespoon or two of vinegar daily for eight weeks. It will decrease your body fat, especially your belly fat.
- Yoga, a form of relaxation exercise, can help you lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which is linked to belly fat.
- Sleep early
- Routinely having five hours or less per night increases visceral fat levels. So you better have at least six hours of sleep for you to lessen chances of belly fat. If you can, have the recommended eight hours of sleep.
- Green tea
- The antioxidants found in green tea called catechins can help to lessen belly fat. But you should have tea alongside your exercises to fully enjoy a flatter stomach.
- Fiber is good for people who really want to lose weight. Therefore, it can help you reduce belly fat in the long run. Make sure to have lots of fiber every day.
- Avoid sugar
- Food and drinks with sugar have harmful effects on your metabolic health. Having too much sugar can flood your liver with fructose, which in turn will become fat.
These are just some of the most basic and easiest way for you to have a flat and toned stomach. Your belly fat will still be there, of course, since it is important for the body. It just won’t bulge in your stomach.
With the ideas said, it just shows how important it is for everyone to start a healthy lifestyle. Doing exercises and eating nutritious and healthy foods can change you as a person. Also, have a sense of responsibility and willingness and I’m sure you can achieve your goal.
This article can be quite hard to understand since the topic is filled with a lot of scientific terms. I hope Baby Candy Loves made it as simple as we can to be understood by everyone since not all are good with science and grasping the ideas related to it. I, myself, is not also good with scientific terms! I also hope that by reading this article, you decided to have a change of lifestyle.
Just remember that it will take some time for you to see the changes. Just don’t lose hope and patience. Have fun living a healthy life and in the end, you will have fun enjoying your flat stomach and healthy body!